Call for Papers – Insight session
DIH-HERO is pleased to invite all stakeholders active in healthcare robotics to submit contributions for the workshop “DIH-HERO: Shaping the future for robotic innovations in healthcare” organised by DIH-HERO during the European Robotics Forum, taking place from the 13th -15th March 2024 in Rimini, Italy.
The deployment of robotic applications in healthcare-related settings is essential for bringing new innovations to the market, to the best benefit of the patient. Also in future the European network DIH-HERO will provide specialised knowledge, dedicated brokerage and advanced services to the healthcare robots community, to facilitate the deployment of new innovations in the field. During the session, success stories of innovators from the field and their experiences as well as the opportunities for robots and healthcare stakeholders within the DIH-HERO network will be shared. The audience will be involved interactively, to identify the needs and perspectives of the different stakeholders in the field to see how the service portfolio of DIH-HERO can be further matured across Europe, to provide high-quality services to the community also in future.
Main questions discussed in the workshop:
- What does the innovation landscape in relation to healthcare robotics look like in future?
- What will be the role of the European network DIH-HERO be in future and what to expect?
- What is the added value of becoming a member of the DIH-HERO network and what are the opportunities?
The insight session will focus on experiences and insights concerning to deploying innovate robotic applications in healthcare-related settings. In addition, the challenges encountered and the needs for successful deployment of innovative solutions in the clinical setting across Europe and the role of DIH-HERO in future will be discussed.
Contribution themes related to the deployment of robotics in healthcare:
- Approaches towards deploying innovative robotic solutions in the healthcare setting
- Experiences and success stories
- Challenges encountered
- Differences and synergies across Europe
- Needs of the various stakeholders to realise sustainable robotic deployment
- Standards for sustainable robotic deployment in the healthcare setting
- Submission Deadline: January 31, 2024
Please send your contributions via email to: email@example.com
Authors are invited to submit original research papers or case studies related to the workshop theme. Please use the standard Springer Proceedings in Advanced Robotics (SPAR) format, available at this link with Latex and Word templates and must not exceed 5 pages (including References). All submissions will undergo a peer-review process.
In order to be published, accepted papers need to be presented at the ERF 2024 insight session for the workshop as a short pitch and poster presentation.
We are very much looking forward to your contributions towards shaping the future for robotic innovations in healthcare and would be pleased to meet you at our workshop during the ERF in Rimini!