Innovations in the field of healthcare robotics continuously progress and so do the activities of the DIH-HERO network.
We are pleased to make three big announcements for our partners and friends!
1. The European Robotics Forum 2023 (ERF 2023) will take place in Odense, Denmark 14 .-16. March 2023.
The ERF is one of the most influential robotics meeting in Europe and the best place for getting informed about the news and trends in robotics and of course for networking.
One focus this year will be again healthcare robotics and DIH-HERO is currently preparing three of the seven workshops related to healthcare on the following topics:
- Autonomy in healthcare robotics
- Knowledge transfer from the Digital Innovation Hubs Network DIH-HERO
- Deploying Robots in the Healthcare Setting – Experiences and Insights
2. The 2nd DIH-HERO Knowledge Conference will take place on 25. April 2023 in Barcelona, World Trade Center.
It will be a whole day dedicated to the main topics critical when it comes to healthcare robotics. Therefore, we will bring together top academics, researchers, and healthcare representatives to recite, discuss and network the innovation to market in healthcare robotics. We will talk about different topics concerning healthcare such standards, reimbursement in Europe and deployment activities. We will present funded projects and we will inform how to boost innovation. Furthermore, will give an outlook on the DIH-HERO network’s future prospects.
The registration is for free and we are looking forward to see you there.
3. The 2nd DIH-HERO Travel Voucher Call is open.
This call is about funding cross-border travelling to stimulate knowledge exchange within the DIH-HERO network. So just in case you are interested to join the ERF or the 2nd DIH-HERO knowledge Conference – why not apply for a travel voucher? The travel vouchers will be awarded according to the “first-come-first-served” principle.
For more information and the criteria for this call please visit https://dih-hero.eu/travel-voucher-2023/